動詞： 1. cause to come to know personally; 相似 "permit me to acquaint you with my son"; 例子 "introduce the new neighbors to the community"2. bring something new to an environment; "A new word processor was introduced"
3. introduce; "Insert your ticket here"
4. bring in a new person or object into a familiar environment; "He brought in a new judge"; "The new secretary introduced a nasty rumor"
5. bring in or establish; "introduce a new rule"
6. put or introduce into something; "insert a picture into the text"
7. bring before the public for the first time, as of an actor, song, etc.
8. as of legislation into a legislative body
9. furnish with a preface
10. be a precursor of; "The fall of the Berlin Wall ushered in the post-Cold War period"